 Administrative / General / 12793
Re: One comment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:48:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

>> Say the word, and I'll post a link.
> Go ahead, please do post the whole thing. I have the same log you do,
so if you
> edited it, it would be pretty obvious there was a discrepancy,
wouldn't it?
> Also please remember that you would need to warn that it may contain
material
> that some might deem offensive (as with any link that fits that
situation)... I
> tailor my use of profanity to the profanity use level of the people
I'm talking
> with.

I dont recall any profanity.  (i did use a word referring to a female
dog, AND used a term not quite referring to a wall that holds back
water. OH and i did mock my inlaws.)

here's the link:

www.thepyroguys.com/Chris-Larry.rtf

> But... I'm curious about something, Chris... I'm curious about how,
if I said
> the conversation was privileged, and you agreed, how it is that
Kevin's going
> around quoting bits and pieces out of context? Did you share a privileged
> conversation with him? That part I sort of don't get, help me out...

quite simply.  it was my impression that you wanted my help in getting
Kevin to "shape up" and drop the larry-as-chair thing.

when the conversation between kevin and myself happened, the BEST way i
could see to have him understand WHY he needed to "get in line" was to
use your words and arguments.  I failed in that task.

seeing as we were talking ABOUT him, it seemed the right thing to do at
the time.

I did not see anything so secret that he/we could not benefit from it.
  (unless you didnt want him to know about my in-laws.)

IF you feel that what i did was wrong. i am sorry.

AS WELL, i am certain, that you have used the "not a democracy phrase"
other times, on the LPRC, and elsewhere.

> Would that sort of thing, if you did share a conversation I asked to
be kept
> privileged, without checking with me first... would that sort of
thing make me
> tend to trust you less, or would it tend to make me trust you more?

there is no need to belittle me, or be sarcastic.

Chris