 Administrative / General / 12785 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) <snip> (...) You are correct. I was referring to the LTT as a group. Had you been chair I would have had much more faith in the process. <snip> (...) It most certainly was what I received. (...) I do not beleive that the way Chris was (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) That was my paraphrasing of the original information I saw about the purpose for the committee, I apologize for not being specific. (...) I'm assuming the "you" is directed at the LTT, and not me personally, so I'll respond as such. The (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  A Radical changeof Thought

Maybe we're approaching this from the wrong direction. Forgive me if it sounds like my church background sounds like it'scoming thru, but here we go-- First there was darkness. From the darkness arose The Internet! Many thronged to this internet and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) This wasn't in reference directly to 'the incident'. This was in reference to the perception that the administration is cloistered, 'working furiously'on a 'boldnew future' for LUGNET and will come outwith it when they're good and ready. Thus, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Well, as far as I could tell, the LPRV pretty much just had the privilage to see the document before it went into effect. And, I'm not opposed to that, really. I mean, I fully recognize and support the desire to strengthen a document before (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact