 Administrative / General / 12771
    Re: I resign from the LPRV committee Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Some very good comments in this thread (Dave and Larry especially have brought up some salient points), I'd like to paraphrase what I understand as the key learnings, with my comments in italics. LUGNET staff (admins) need to be aware of how (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: I resign from the LPRV committee —Rob Hendrix
    "Kelly J. McKiernan" <kelly.mckiernan@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:IFCuJu.A4A@lugnet.com... (...) Italics would work so much better if I weren't using the NNTP interface... (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: I resign from the LPRV committee Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Yeah, I know, you'd think as a web developer I'd take better care of the various presentation methods. There's a dash between the key learning and comment, that should help a little. Kelly McKiernan LUGNET Administrator (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)