 Administrative / General / 12733
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) LUGNET historians might remember the flurry of posts about CP and cp--community policing. It was all in the open and we all chimed in and we all hashed it out (at least those of us who felt strongly about it) (...) Again, perception, even if (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I don't know about all of this. People keep talking about transparency and how great it all is, but exactly what do you want to see? Do you want the Admin emails to be public? Do you want to see every draft of public pronouncements? To use the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)