 Administrative / General / 12706
    Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation] —David Eaton
   (...) I think having the *option* is a good thing. I check a bunch of other forums on a regular basis. Having a centralized place to look at them would be awesome. But I (for instance) don't read bzpower. So yes, if I saw BZP flooding everywhere, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation] —Dan Boger
   (...) ... (...) If the feeds were in their own groups (all under subtrees, like .ext.bzp, .ext.c-s), the skip filter will take care of all that already. No need for new preferences :) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)