 Administrative / General / 12700
    Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation] —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Sorry to respond to myself (I wish there was some "edit post" function here). If I could clarify what I meant--speaking only as a member of various forums, not as an admin on one of those: I think streaming all of these various forum posts (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation] —Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) This made me LOL. It's a good point. However!, you forget that we here are Compartmentalized Dorks! ;-) -Suz (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)