 Administrative / General / 12622
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Actually, the easiest way to make this work for everyone is to have the weighting of the spotlights settable for each person's account. That way if I really care about color postings, I can weight that higher than someone who's sick and tired (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)