 Administrative / General / 12605
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) No dice. I logged in and the content still shuffles. Maybe if you are a PAYING member, the functionality is suppressed? (URL) I know that it suppresses the ads though. -Duane (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) I'm a paying member, didn't realise you were not. (I figured the people raising functionality concerns were paying members)... I'll try to try to remember to try it tonite. I forget where we should talk about BrickShelf functionality... prolly (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)