 Administrative / General / 12600
    Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Um, I encourage people to spotlight posts every chance I get... (...) Adjusting spotlight weights isn't changing the whole scheme, though, is it? Spotlight weights have been around for a very long time and they get periodically adjusted. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf? —Jeff Findley
   (...) As a software developer, I don’t think this would be all *that* bad, at least performance wise. First, you’d calculate a ranking of postings which would be similar to how you create the spotlight list today. Call this new (internal list) the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)