 Administrative / General / 12558
  Re: Please change my "from" e-mail address in posts

(...) Hi Tony. Have you been to this form yet? (URL) (it's not very obvious that's where you have to go to effect the change, it's on our list of things to fix) Once you do that and we process it, it's changed. No other way is available to do it, in (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Please change my "from" e-mail address in posts

(...) Larry, Looks like it worked just fine. Thanks again for all your help, and again, a big thank you to the whole team for all you put up with and all you do. Peace and Long Life, Tony (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)