 Administrative / General / 12512
    Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders —Iain Hendry
   (...) Gotcha - but that still doesn't mean much to me, because I don't make a link between them being available and being moderated? I guess I don't understand how the moderation actually takes place. (I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way on this (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Issue regarding Moderation of Folders —Dan Boger
   (...) That would be Kevin Loch :) I'm sure he'll be happy to accept LEGO and Beer as thank-you notes! (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)