 Administrative / General / 12506
  Re: Plan of action

(...) We are actively working on greatly clarifying processes from the top down. I've spent most of the last 12 hours working on this, and will likely spend most of tomorrow on it as well. This should greatly reduce the confusion experienced by many (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Plan of action

(...) May I offer my personal thank you to all involved in the revising of the current process. (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)