 Administrative / General / 12390 (-5)
  Re: Email address question

(...) Good idea, I'll put this on the admin.general page. -Lenny (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email address question

(...) I was just curious who was behind that address. I was going to suggest an address that all current admins receive. For instance, several ldraw.org addresses go to Tim and I. I think this helps out since I'm not always immediately available to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email address question

(...) Hi Orion, I had to go double-check, but currently it still comes to me. Do you think it would be more helpful if it went to N people? I try to address everything that arrives to that address, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. I do (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Email address question

Who receives the mail sent to admin AT lugnet dot com? Is it everyone who's an admin or one admin in particular? -Orion (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Respectfull communication. Which has not been happening here. I think Todd has been pretty clear for quite some time what the policy on language is. Sure, it isn't spelled out (and the admin team has recognized that the TOU DO need updating), (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact