 Administrative / General / 12353
    Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) What a class act... I suppose the Admins will tell us that Larry's post doesn't technically violate the new (URL) posting guidelines>: Repeated abusive language or personal attacks, i.e. bringing more heat than light to a discussion... also (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

        Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —David Koudys
   In lugnet.admin.general, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote: <snip> (...) I'm more than willing to give Larry the benefit--when passions are high, things get said in 'the heat of the moment'. That said, the consistant way in which the issue is overlooked and in (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)