 Administrative / General / 12318
    Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: When speaking as an official representative of LUGNET, please make it clear by using the special symbol that Todd and others use. You presume we all know who you are and that is an invalid assumption. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Fair point. Kelly is having some tech problems though, so please forgive if he just signs at the bottom till we get that fixed. (not speaking officially here, I haven't yet in this thread.) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Bye, bye LUGNET Kelly McKiernan
   (...) (URL) I do>. The post you replied to wasn't necessarily me speaking as an admin, although I can see how you might make that mistake. Your point is taken that admins need to be crystal clear when they are speaking "for" LUGNET. (...) I don't (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)