 Administrative / General / 12285
    Censorship (was Re: Bye, bye LUGNET) —Kelly McKiernan
   Forgot to answer this portion in previous post... (...) I think we'd all agree the current process is inherently inefficient and completely human-driven, and appears somewhat arbitrary. Nobody is arguing that something far better needs to be (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Censorship (was Re: Bye, bye LUGNET) —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I agree that a language filter is a valid approch to this issue as long as the original, unfiltered post is available and, much like the skip filter now, the language filter is a user settable option (i.e. on by default but off if the user (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Censorship (was Re: Bye, bye LUGNET) —Dan Boger
   (...) I can only speak to the ease of implementation, but I believe it should be pretty simple. Maybe 3-4 files that will need to be edited, assuming we don't get fancy and allow custom filter-word-lists. (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)