 Administrative / General / 12260 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET forum software?

(...) I believe that it's running custom code that Todd wrote on top of a slightly modified OS nntp server. Powered by perl! (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET forum software?

I'm sure this has come up before, but I can't find it in the mass of posts. What is the software that LUGNET uses to run the discussion boards? Is it off the shelf, custom, or somewhere in-between? Thanks, James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Any chance someone can reset my password?

(...) Which admins have you sent mail to so far? Thanks! (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Any chance someone can reset my password?

I forgot my password and I can't get up. Member #40 Michael Gasperi (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dillution of trade name

Hello! (...) Oh, people (kids, parents, non-AFOLs) are using "legos" all the time around here. It simply is shorter for "LEGO bricks" and everybody still knows exactly what this term ("legos") is referring to. As long as it's not used in official (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact