 Administrative / General / 12259
  LUGNET forum software?

I'm sure this has come up before, but I can't find it in the mass of posts. What is the software that LUGNET uses to run the discussion boards? Is it off the shelf, custom, or somewhere in-between? Thanks, James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET forum software?

(...) I believe that it's running custom code that Todd wrote on top of a slightly modified OS nntp server. Powered by perl! (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.general)