 Administrative / General / 12118
  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

Hello! (...) I get the impression you are all for stigmas, are you? (I react quite sensitively on things like that, as in the country where - by chance - I was born, in the past stigmas were being used to discriminate people in the most nefarious (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)

(...) I suppose you could say that-- and I'd like to think that nobody would discriminate based on such things, but it's information that sometimes helps me get a handle on who I'm talking to. Often before responding to someone on Lugnet that I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)