 Administrative / General / 12106
  Re: My Timeout

(...) All of them? No. I'm more realistic than that. I do beleive that a new filter would go a long way towards healing what I feel is currently the biggest issue with LUGNET though, that issue being noise. Examples of the effect (and before anyone (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: My Timeout

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) A couple of points: the text Duane posted in the top of this thread was originally sent to me and I shared it with the rest of the admin team. There is a lot of good, thought provoking material in (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)