 Administrative / General / 12077
  posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

Larry, I have a real lack of understanding for your behaviour to revoke posting privileges to people who only quoted "bad words" to keep the context, while the original post with those "bad words" is still public and even highlighted. You know that (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  (canceled)

  Re: posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

(...) I can see how there might be some confusion about this. Remember we do not censor posts. Nor do we control who can or cannot highlight (evince the fact that your post that I am replying to seems to have, at a time that people say they want (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

(...) Snipped the specifics of suspensions etc. (...) With all due respect, and Larry (and the Admins I presume you are also speaking for) you do know I respect you and appreciate the efforts you are making. I also know that you are well aware of (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

(...) That's effective in general for running forums, boards, groups, guestbooks etc. in Germany. (...) No, on the contrary, I said, that I can not remember when I deleted an insult the last time. I think it was before I have written down the Terms (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

(...) It's NOT resolved, see here: (URL) Godt! René (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)