 Administrative / General / 12070
  Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)

(...) <snip> Schuler beat me????? That vote was definitley rigged! I demand a recount! Let's get some Ohio and Florida vote counting officials in here!!! Thanks for this, Dan Dave K (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2004 posting statistics (was Re: Posting statistics)

(...) You could say he "schooled" you [1] (...) Here is exactly what I was talking about elsewhere-- we have Daves talking about Daves. It's too much for the sensibilities:-) JOHN FU to .people; I venture not into .OT [1] Schule in German = school (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)