 Administrative / General / 11995
Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:20:16 GMT

   Hey ;) between sobbing and sticking pins through my hand i came across this message: http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=11982 and i thought, hmm new counter spam measures. However on http://news.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.market.shopping,11982 saw that the email address was pre-primed. Is this allowed now? I thought my demunger wouldn’t have a snow balls chance in demunging the string, but it turned out quite easy,

hmmm S@H... so many good expansionssssss ;)

:( jamie :( hahahaaa team.telstra, the irony ;)

Jamie,

if you have all that time, could you please post some of your creations. If you have already, could you please post a link to them so I can see them.

I hope you get well soon, and that you begin to realize that there are people in the Lego community that would miss you terribly if you decided to “end things”.

Ben Medinets