 Administrative / General / 11975
    Re: Ten cheers for Jake —Nathan Wells
   (...) LUGNET has admins? I haven't ever seen evidence of that...I seem to remember a particular thread that had the F word in it over twenty times and it was never edited or deleted. 'The friendliest place on the Internet', eh? (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Ten cheers for Jake —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! (...) The issue is not the F-word itself in my as always more than humble opinion. It is just one syllable composed of three phonemes (the sounds /f/, /A/ and /k/) when you speak it out loud, using four graphemes (the letters 'f', 'u', 'c' (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ten cheers for Jake —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Yes, but LUGNET admins do not cancel user's posts without the direct consent of the User. This is stated policy as contained in the ToS - which you, as a User, should have read and understood. The User who used the "f-word" over twenty times (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)