 Administrative / General / 11874
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) ... (...) I've hesitated inserting my own comments (other than expressing agreement) on this subject until now -- but this is a question I feel comfortable answering. I believe my experience would be hurt by the addition of any or all of the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Though I agree in concept to what Tim is saying -- that LEGO brings people from different backgrounds together -- the reality is the LEGO community is fragmented. Precedent has already been set... we group discussions about space here, train (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)