 Administrative / General / 11825
    Re: Un-spotlight? —Ross Crawford
   (...) OK, I also don't like my idea, but I think the spotlighting can be improved. I for one only spotlight if it's not already in the top stories list, maybe some others are the same. And since it seems to only take 3 or 4 spotlights to get there (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Un-spotlight? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) IMHO that is exacly what has happenend here. Remember that it is a voting process, please don't try to adjust to archieve a result that's more in the line of your personal preferences. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)