 Administrative / General / 11805
  http://www.lugnet.com/cool/banners/

Was checking out this page: (URL) 95% of the links I clicked no longer work, and all but a few of the images are broken - and one link even gave me some naaasty forced download scripts that were not fun to escape. IF this site is updated again, it (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)