 Administrative / General / 11765 (-5)
  Re: valid email addresses

(...) So is there something I should do? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  valid email addresses

Can we fix the registration form for the newsgroups to require that the email address provided is actually valid, as far as the RFC goes? At the very least, require that it will match /.*@.*\..*/? The reason is that SMTP breaks otherwise - see (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  New Lego Group requesting LUGNET newsgroup

The Chicago LEGO® Builders (CLB) would like to request (1) the creation of the group: lugnet.org.us.clb A little information about the club (not sure if necessary, but possibly useful.) We had our first meeting on 3/13 and a few more in the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bad news for NASA

(...) Embarassing? No. Regrettable, perhaps. But please do bear with us. This one thread is messier than one might like, yes, but hopefully overall future admin activity will be the better for it. As for ObNASA's I did consider including some but (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Bad news for NASA

Don't you think it is a little embarassing that the thread is now 75% administration Lar? I pushed "nested inline" in the expectation of lots of juicy NASA stuff. You didn't even include an "ob NASA" anywhere. :( You must go back N levels to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact