 Administrative / General / 11750 (-5)
  Re: American Idolatry

(...) No. Your search does not demonstrate that it is necessarily OK or not OK, it merely unearthed incidents of use. The only conclusion to draw there is that the admins chose not to take action for whatever reason, not that using it is necessarily (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Profanity Question (was Re: American Idolatry)

(...) Can I use such work arounds? Adr. (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Addendum was Re: New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

(...) Best to contact me not using that email--as it is a junkmail pit. Use braun at NOSPAM history dot rutgers SPAMKILL dot edu. LFB (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

(...) Lenny- I'm interested in shouldering some of the editing/proofing load. Given that I edit for a living, it might be of some use...:) Oh, and I've been around for a looo...ooo ooo...ooo ooo...ooong time. best LFB (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

I can do some editing/proofing, and some writing. Part of my job is technical writing, and I do a bit of Web design (no nitty-gritty HTML coding, though). Just let me know. James Wilson, Dallas, TX Lugnet member #1783 (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact