 Administrative / General / 11747
  Re: New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

(...) Lenny- I'm interested in shouldering some of the editing/proofing load. Given that I edit for a living, it might be of some use...:) Oh, and I've been around for a looo...ooo ooo...ooo ooo...ooong time. best LFB (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Addendum was Re: New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

(...) Best to contact me not using that email--as it is a junkmail pit. Use braun at NOSPAM history dot rutgers SPAMKILL dot edu. LFB (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)