 Administrative / General / 11687
Re: Intermittent problem: Server error viewing post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
Weird - I can view this message, and Kyle's
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=48198 and a couple of others on peerons
ticker. Doesn't seem to be related to whether or not I've previously
viewed them or anything else I can figure.

I opened the hood and found that Perl was segfaulting when generating a
couple of the webpages reported.  I switched the shebang line to another
version of Perl and that seems to have cleared it up.  Segfaults in Perl
are spooky.

--Todd