 Administrative / General / 11680
  Re: Posting Help Needed

(...) Matt - Linked off of news.lugnet.com is this page: (URL) there, fill out the form with your new address, and submit. You should be good to go within 24hrs after that (someone will approve your new address to post). After that, the confirmation (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Help Needed

(...) Thanks Tim! I just got the conformation e-mail saying my info has ben updated. Once again thank you for your help, now I've got to go finish a MOC I've been working on! (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)