 Administrative / General / 11660 (-5)
  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Currently Todd is the only one who can do this. I suggest you send him an e-mail to request he change it. (...) Hmm, what do you mean by this? The rules on what a legal password is are not very restrictive. There are no immediate plans to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Help with member profile / password

Hi, All- Is there a resource for help with editing my member profile and changing password? Specifically, my "home state" is wrong and I can't find an option to change it on the member profile page. Secondly, are there plans to change the password (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Transition Update

I for one am glad to see the progress that has taken place. I also feel comfortable with the people being brought on board. I continue to be amazed at how well this community (the AFOL community in general, and all of the orgs) do such wonderful (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Transition Update

(...) Thanks for the update! I for one am looking forward to a more open LUGNET. I'm a little concerned about the email addresses in this post for the new administrators. Won't those addresses be found by spam bots? Shouldn't an effort to spam-proof (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET Transition Update

As mentioned late last week, here's an update on the status of the LUGNET transition. Hopefully it will address recent concerns, as well as bring you some new, exciting news about the direction we're taking. First off, we consider new member issues (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact