 Administrative / General / 11655 (-5)
  Re: [Ba-lego] Re: Welcome to the "Ba-lego" mailing list

(...) If there is to be a linkage, it should not, in my view, be via a mechanism that includes public posting of the control password. Too much potential for abuse. Based on that and on some discussion on this with the transition group, I've used (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Password

(...) Go to this URL (URL) add as many additional passwords (up to 4) as you like. You'll need to know at least one valid current password. it's a good practice to have more than one so you can retire all old passwords in case you forget one (then (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Prolem with LDraw part include in FTX

It seems that the LDraw image include feature of FTX is broken unless one specifies a part color. (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lost Password

*bump* can anybody lend a hand? (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost Password

It's been awhile since I've logged into Lugnet, and it seems that I've lost my password. I searched the archives and found the new password emailer cgi script, but couldn't get it to work for me... I always get a "user not found" error. Could (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact