 Administrative / General / 11625 (-5)
  lugnet.parts hierarchy (was Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) Posting a FUT to this older suggestion partly because it's still a good idea and partly to see if so doing will get Rob to stop threadjacking every new group suggestion or announcement to point out what a good idea it is... :-) For starters (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Update on the Update?

(...) We might have an update to post later this week -- depends how it goes this week. There may be some upcoming expansion of curator roles, also depending on how things go this week. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Update on the Update?

I'd just like to know if there is an update on the re-structuring of Lugnet? And also to give a vow of thanks to Todd and everyone else out there working hard for the betterment of us all. -Lenny (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership application apology

Thanks Todd. Better late than never. Arjan. (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Membership application apology

I've been remiss in my duties lately in processing membership applications, and for that I humbly apologize to all who have been stuck waiting, especially those who wrote to complain and received no personal reply. I believe everyone who has paid (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact