 Administrative / General / 11615
  paid fee 3 months ago, still waiting to become member!!

This is getting a little ridiculous. Paid the membership fee on February 11th and still havent heard a thing from Lugnet. Sent 3 e-mails to different addresses, no reply at all. What the #%$! is going on here? Arjan. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: paid fee 3 months ago, still waiting to become member!!

(...) Same problem ! Sent my payment middle of march ... I'm thinking to ask a refund request a Paypal ! (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: paid fee 3 months ago, still waiting to become member!!

(...) I just have received my confirmation # THANKS !!! (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: paid fee 3 months ago, still waiting to become member!!

Me too.. but not an explanation or apology for the long wait. I dont care about the lousy 10 dollars, this is just no way to treat people. I dont understand why becoming a member has to take this long. If Todd or whoever deals with these things is (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: paid fee 3 months ago, still waiting to become member!!

(...) No account for me either, should either disable applications and refund the money or process the membership applications. I'm not happy about no info on whats going on either. (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)