 Administrative / General / 11600
    Trains logo - need scan —Bryan Kinkel
   Does anyone have a nice high quality scan of the Lego Trains logo? In particular - I'm looking for the logo that appears in the upper left of this page: (URL) the more common: (URL) help with this is appreciated. I'm doing some re-organizing for my (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains logo - need scan —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I haven't found the first one bearing the steam engine silhouette, but the second logo, although with noticeably larger lettering, is available near the top left corner of Lugnet's Train news page: (URL) to me this logo seems to be a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains logo - need scan —Bryan Kinkel
   Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this logo is rather small and won't scale up without a lot of pixelation. Anyone else have a good, high resolution scan of the Lego Trains logo? Bryan "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trains logo - need scan —Tim Strutt
   (...) Well, this sounded like a worthy cause, so I scanned a Train Logo from an old catalogue at 300dpi, cleaned it up in Paint Shop Pro, and uploaded it to Brickshelf for your viewing pleasure: (URL) Strutt (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

   Tim - simply outstanding! Thank you very much! Bryan "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HwuADs.17Lq@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)