 Administrative / General / 11592
  oops sorry

just posted this to .announce not .announce.moc sorry dunno if you can move the group. That'd be groovy ta (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: oops sorry

not my day is it, just posted this (URL) to .announce not announce.moc .... grrr (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Requesting to cancel posts

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:HwIw7t.EL6@lugnet.com... (...) We can't move posts, however, we can administratively cancel posts if you make a clear request to do so. A URL link to the post with a clear request like: (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)