 Administrative / General / 11563
Re: More Space Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:08:43 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Hv7Bqy.1EBv@lugnet.com...
I became inspired by Jake's intermodal warehouse, and specifically by the • idea
of trains riding around on the Moonbase project transporting containers. • I had
left BrickFest PDX thinking that I would build some 8 wide ore cars, but • now I
decided to jump right into intermodal:-)

I whipped up this Space loco and container car, along with some containers • that
fit to the "standard" Jake set.  It was a lot of fun designing the • containers--
among the color schemes I used: Spamcake, Blacktron, and Maersk:-)

Anyway, I haven't much time to elaborate, so I'll just provide the link:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=185<http://www.brickshelf.c
om/gallery/J-2/8wide/thumb/000010spacetrain1.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

S   P   A   C   E.......Trains!

[JOHN]

Would it be too difficult for either:

A) people who write posts and make links to BS or other websites put a space
between the link and the thumbnail?

OR

B) Lugnet's programmer (Todd?) to make a script to automatically do this?

It gets frustrating trying to click a link using NNTP when there is no space
between the two links...

Thanks,
Rob Hendrix