 Administrative / General / 11558
Re: lugnet.market newsgroup not working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:18:28 GMT

Paul Ferguson <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Has anyone else noticed problems with the top-level lugnet.market newsgroup?
I find that it won't load, although the lower-level groups
(lugnet.market.shopping, for example), are doing fine.

Yeah, the existence of a subgroup does not necessarily imply that its
parent is valid. Consider that you can't post to just "lugnet". There's
also no "lugnet.admin".

[ -> .admin.nntp ]

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>