 Administrative / General / 11557
Re: lugnet.market newsgroup not working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:41:52 GMT

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
Has anyone else noticed problems with the top-level lugnet.market • newsgroup?

I find that it won't load, although the lower-level groups
(lugnet.market.shopping, for example), are doing fine.

According to my newsreader, there is no group like that at all.
There is also no "lugnet.loc" group... or a "lugnet". (Top level of all
groups)

The word "market" is only used to group things together in a hierarcy.

(I may be wrong, but this is what my newsreader tells me)
/Joakim