 Administrative / General / 11537
  New group for LUG???

Hey Todd, I'm still hoping you can help me setup a new group for my local LUG. All of the info you asked for is here: (URL) let me know if you need any more information. Thanks. (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG???

(...) Ok, I'm sure Todd is a busy guy. Is there anyone else in the LUGNET admin family that can help me out with this? Please? (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New group for LUG???

(...) I wish I could, but only Todd can. I'll fwd this his e-mail. -Suz (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)