 Administrative / General / 11431
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

How about a page that we create ourselves out of options that are kept ion a cookie? Let me explain. The first time you come to Lugnet, you get a general page welcoming you and with a clear menu to personnalize the front page. When you go to the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Hi, I think I proposed the very same thing in my previous post from 'Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:41:56 GMT' in this thread too. (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)