 Administrative / General / 11426
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Only Hebrew reads right-to-left? Huh! Last time I checked, Arabic (which is somewhat common in the world?), is also written right-to-left. And if Lugnet wants to be international, it should take that into consideration along with other (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I just picked Hebrew as an example. :) While I agree that we should be aiming for international compliance, I think there's only so far that we can go. It would not be a good thing to just align everything down the centre of the page to make (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)