 Administrative / General / 11419
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Correct - but all readers of English go left to right. Those that read Hebrew may go right to left, but they won't be doing that here (and if they are it serves them right to be confused). (...) Thanks for posting those. I'll look into it. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Only Hebrew reads right-to-left? Huh! Last time I checked, Arabic (which is somewhat common in the world?), is also written right-to-left. And if Lugnet wants to be international, it should take that into consideration along with other (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I just picked Hebrew as an example. :) While I agree that we should be aiming for international compliance, I think there's only so far that we can go. It would not be a good thing to just align everything down the centre of the page to make (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)