 Administrative / General / 11391
Re: New homepage for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller wrote:
Tim Courtney <tim.courtney@SPAMCAKE.zacktron.com> wrote:
I think we have bigger fish to fry w/r/t LUGNET than moving it to .org.
That's a decision we can make later, once the new infrastructure for
maintaining LUGNET is in place.

Hey, there's plenty of oil and breading.

But seriously, names are important.

Yep, they're important. I didn't mean to come across as implying considering
this was a bad idea. I just would rather see peoples' creative energies put into
the transition at this point, and then consider the name change later. That's
all. One for the back burner, in my view.

-Tim