 Administrative / General / 11385 (-5)
  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Hey Todd, This sounds great! Along with all of the ideas being discussed in the other thread, it sounds like we are in for some real growth here. These will also address many of the issues raised in the legofan.net thread. (...) This is (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I have used this feature, and I use (URL) MOCPages>. I would like to see LUGNET offer something more substantial such as MOCpages, or perhaps Sean and Todd could morph something.... JOHN (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Okay, I'm an idiot. There's a link right there on the front page to "Build your own web pages". That said, however, this is still a largely unused feature of LUGNET. Bruce (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Agreed. In the legofan.net thread there were several posts that sounded offended that anyone would consider another location (posts positing LUGnet as "THE" home for on-line LEGOdom, which ignored other huge sites, or people arguing that other (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) This is in reply to the new site design and take lugnet to a new level post While the new site is being developed and tested, place it at lugnet.org once it is finalized .org will become the "official" site. This is consistant with developing (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact