 Administrative / General / 11383
    Re: New homepage for LUGNET —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Okay, I'm an idiot. There's a link right there on the front page to "Build your own web pages". That said, however, this is still a largely unused feature of LUGNET. Bruce (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New homepage for LUGNET —John Neal
   (...) I have used this feature, and I use (URL) MOCPages>. I would like to see LUGNET offer something more substantial such as MOCpages, or perhaps Sean and Todd could morph something.... JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)