 Administrative / General / 11373
    Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level —Joe Meno
   (...) Well played:) It takes a good person to realize when they need to open up a project that was theirs to start with. (...) As Communications Officer to SciBrick, I'm ready to help out in whatever way I can toward establishing a closer (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)