 Administrative / General / 1137
  linked user bios?

I'm relatively new to Lugnet, and it is difficult for me to keep track of the other users. I think it would help to unify the postings if there were a way that users could fill out a survey/bio form (simlar to the RTL roll-call). Each posting could (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: linked user bios?

[Added lugnet.general to newsgroups list] (...) Hi Josh, We've got some ideas in mind on the next steps we want to take with regard to people/bios/communit...es/groups, etc., but it's likely that things won't be as cut and dry as the RTL Roll Call (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: linked user bios?

Yeah, I agree with just about all of what you've said. (...) I DO think categorization can be very useful and informative, but... Your suggestion of an open format doesn't exclude such things, of course. If a user feels that such personal info isn't (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)